
Today was my first day home in Seattle, and two things really stuck me. First of all, it is really peaceful here. There is nobody screaming that that their paper is due in ten minutes, there is nowhere to be, and even no reason to set your alarm for 6 AM. How is strange this is after a crazy year. I think people at Harvard need to learn how to chill out sometimes, because this is really nice and relaxing!
Second, it smells like home! I always forget how different areas of the world smell different, but as soon as I stepped off the plane, it smelled like Seattle, and everything is so green. The pictures are of my backyard. I went for a two hour walk to take it all in, and it only rained a little.
I am excited to blog. I am going to try to take a picture every day, so that I can look back at my summer and actually see what I did.
:)
It is nice to be home.
-Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment